to be announced
Radisson Blu Park Hotel & Conference Centre Dresden Radebeul
+49 (0)351 83210
Hotel in Radebeul offers a relaxing getaway
Situated close to the Elbe River in Dresden’s leafy suburbs, the new Radisson Blu Park Hotel & Conference Centre, Dresden Radebeul offers guests a peaceful location just a few kilometres from the bustling city centre. A perfect venue for conferences and events, the hotel provides 16 meeting rooms with state-of-the-art equipment. Leisure guests can unwind in the spa and wellness centre’s large indoor pool, whirlpool and Turkish Hamam before retiring to one of the 450 plush rooms and suites. This Radebeul hotel also features two restaurants and a stylish bar, ensuring visitors have all the comforts and features necessary for a memorable stay.
- Situated just 7 kilometres from Dresden city centre, 9 kilometres from Dresden Airport and 3 kilometres from the motorway, the hotel is easily accessible by road, rail or air.
- This Radebeul hotel is near Lössnitz Vineyard and the Karl May Museum, located on the banks of the River Elbe, one of Europe’s great waterways.
- All of the 450 rooms, including 13 suites and 85 studios, feature views of a picturesque baroque park.
- Two on-site restaurants with sun terraces offer local delicacies and international cuisine.
- The hotel includes an ultra-modern 1,000 m² wellness centre with 25-metre pool, Turkish Hamam and whirlpool.
- The hotel features an art gallery, providing guests the opportunity to see unique works by Stefan Szczesny, Elvira Bach and Georg Baselitz.
Visitors staying at the Radisson Blu Park Hotel in Radebeul appreciate that they are within moments of the tram station that runs directly into Dresden. The S-Bahn is a commuter train service that also runs from this hotel to Meißen, another suburb of Dresden. Trains leave every 30 minutes, and the S-Bahn station is a 15-minute walk from the hotel. There is also a shuttle transfer service to the airport that runs Monday through Friday.
- A4 motorway – 3 km
- Dresden Airport – 9 km
- Main railway station – 7 km
- Tram station – 200 m
- Train station Radebeul Ost – 1.5 km
Reserve one of 16 meeting rooms for Radebeul events
Boasting a total of 16 meeting rooms, the Radisson Blu hotel in Radebeul offers some of the best conference and event facilities available in this part of Germany. The new Convention Centre offers a large conference space that spans 1,100 square metres and can accommodate more than 785 guests. This hotel also offers a ballroom spanning 365 square metres and a variety of meeting rooms, ranging between 25 to 150 square metres. When fully connected, the conference area can accommodate up to 1,100 delegates. The hotel can cater for everything from major conferences and large corporate events to intimate boardroom meetings. All rooms include state-of-the-art equipment and feature natural daylight, air conditioning and high-speed, wireless Internet access.